Children diagnosed with life threatening illnesses in our care come from impoverished homes and all our services are provided at no cost to families or caregivers. We are partly subsidised by the state and the funding we receive does not cover the expenditure needed to take care of the children.
Replace the cupboards (that were built in 1967) in the kitchens of all 5 wards.
Improve standards of health and hygiene by replacing the wooden kitchen cupboards with melamine cupboards.
- Improve and maintain hygiene where milk is prepared for babies and toddlers
- Lower maintenance for personnel as easier to clean and keep clean
- Improved safety for products that need to be locked away
Cost per Ward: R15 000
Includes material and labour costs.
Recognition would include:
- You will be listed on our website and in our annual report as a Donor. A link to your company website can also be provided on our website.
- We can also provide you with our quarterly newsletter from which you can select a story to use on your company newsletter or profile.
- You will also receive quarterly updates on the development of the child/children you adopt.
- I would love to dedicate my donation by credit card to this project.
- I would love to dedicate my donation (postal or through wire) to this project.
- Contact us about this proposal.