Children diagnosed with life threatening illnesses in our care come from impoverished homes and all our services are provided at no cost to families or caregivers. We are partly subsidised by the state and the funding we receive does not cover the expenditure needed to take care of the children.
Staff from companies assists St Joseph’s Home with maintenance and capital related projects.
Assist St Joseph’s Home in maintaining high standards by supporting maintenance staff with projects that aim to make a difference in the environment children live in.
- Maintaining a home a away from home for children who reside at St Joseph’s Home
- Creating and maintaining a warm and comfortable space while children are residing at St Joseph’s Home
- Supporting the small maintenance team by enabled them to reach their annual maintenance and capital project goals
Type of Projects:
- Painting inside and outside
- Painting a portion of the 3 smaller wards with blackboard paint
- Window washing
- Painting of murals in all the wards
- Improving the hallways of the facility(creative inspiration needed)
- Creating a netball/basketball court for teenagers
Recognition would include:
- You will be listed on our website and in our annual report as a Donor. A link to your company website can also be provided on our website.
- We can also provide you with our quarterly newsletter from which you can select a story to use on your company newsletter or profile.
- You will also receive quarterly updates on the development of the child/children you adopt.